Pictures and information taken from CRROW’s website.
My name is Ben the Chessie and I am an active Chesapeake Bay Retriever who is approximately 2 years old. I was a stray in central Illinois and came into rescue at the end of December, 2014 Here are some of the facts:
- I love people! I love adults and older children. I’m so excited to see them and be pet! I should not be around small children or infants because I am too energetic.
- I have so much energy that I can go for a 2 mile run and I only look slightly winded when we are done!
- I am fine with cats and dogs.
- I walk well on a leash and do not react to noise or odd things happening around me.
- I will require a fenced yard since I was found as a stray.
I need some work on my manners as I am a bit of a grabber. I love to play fetch but am over zealous and try to get the toy before it is thrown. I am not good at dropping my toys or my treasurers. I am learning that “finder, keeper” does not always apply. My house manners are not great. I am very curious and like to get into everything so I am learning how to behave and what is appropriate. I am a quick learner but I need a patient and consistent teacher.
I am the happiest sweetest boy who would be happy with an active family!
Please contact CRROW and help find this boy his forever home.
Chesapeake Retriever Rescue of WI.
1318 S. Kernan Ave
Appleton, WI 54915
Office hours are
- Monday thru Friday 8 am to 8 pm Central time.
- Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 5 pm.
- Please call, email or fax us your request for communication and we will return your call as soon as we possibly can.
- Even though we appreciate you giving us a little free time we will of course take emergency calls after hours.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…