Norman ate his supper and breakfest last night and today. He is feeling good and spry again. When he is feeling like this I wonder if I should be doing the exploratory surgery on him on Monday or if I should just wait and see. Why can’t they just talk when they are sick so we know what to do. Norman has been healthy his whole life besides one ACL tear and surgery so I haven’t had to decide anything on him. This is one of the toughest times in my life.