Happy first day of spring! It sure doesn’t feel like spring here with rain and snow flurry’s. The grass is dead and I don’t even see any life coming from my flower beds. The only way I know it is spring here is the big mud puddles and the muddy paw prints on the floor. That is when I wish it was winter again…..NOT!
Here are my two spring like photo’s. This was from this weekend when we finally had nice weather and the water across the street was open so the dogs thought it was time to play in the water.
This past weekend we did a couple of pheasant hunts at SS. Saturday we put out 6 pheasants, 2 for each dog. Each one got their 2 pheasants and had a blast doing it. They were so happy to be out hunting again since they have had a long winter and haven’t done much the past 3 months.
Sand Spring Chesapeakes got another award, it couldn’t come at a better time. The first day of Spring and hopefully The Sunshine award will be bringing some much needed sunshine our way. Hugh thanks goes out to Jenna from Love is being owned by a husky
Jenna has entered Lexus in a Kurgo Facebook contest. Lexus is currently in first place, lets keep her there so click here
to go vote for her.
Jenna received this award from two different bloggers, each one had different rules. I could choose from the two sets of rules as to which one I wanted to do along with passing this fabulous award onto 10 other bloggers.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you. Check!
Name ten things about myself .
And pass the award on to ten other blogs.
2. Smile and pass on the award.
I will do both of the rules. 🙂 one big smile, thank you Jenna.
10 things about myself:
1. At one time I owned 6 cats. 3 of my own and 3 I adopted from my mom after she passed.
2. I lived in a shed for 1.5 yrs until our house was built.
3. I owned horses at one time and would haul them out to Colorado once a year, pack my gear and ride them up the mountain and elk hunt.
4. I have one brother.
5. I have semen frozen from Norman if anyone ever wanted to use him for breeding.
6. I have a stick kitty tatto’ed on my foot for one of my cats, have a paw print from one of my cats, have my puppies and dog paw prints, a couple of Chinese symbols, a ankle wrap signifying the loss of my parents and head portraits of Norman and Nellie on my thigh.
7. I had laser surgery 16 years ago and now I have to wear glasses again if I want to see.
8. I have Sunday supper each Sunday with my brother and his family.
9. I love to pull little kids loose teeth out and pay them when I do.
10. I love music but can’t hold a tune to save my soul.
Now I pass the Sunshine award onto 10 blogs I follow that I enjoy reading. You can choose what rule you would like to do. Enjoy!
Stop on over and check out these 10 fabulous blogs.
Now on to my picture of MK for today.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…