Happy Saturday Everyone!
Once again my friends amaze me. The other day I got a package in the mail from my Chessie friend Nichole. She started her new business That Girls Stuff. She makes custom stamped jewelry. This is what she says on her facebook page: Thank-you for visiting my page! My name is Nichole and I started That Girls Stuff because I wanted to offer unique jewelry items at an affordable price. I am a mother of 2 wonderful young men, a wife to the most amazing man and an Iraq Veteran. If there is anything special you are looking for, please let me know!
She told me she was making me something special. She had two designs in mind for my pieces and she couldn’t decide so she made them both and I’m glad she couldn’t decide because I just love them both. She had a great ideas and the pieces turned out so beautifully.
The necklaces came in really beautiful packaging. I just loved both of them when I opened them. When I opened the first one and saw the dog tag with Nellie, Gambler, Glory and MK I was a little sad as Norman wasn’t on there. My thoughts were that she wants me to move on with the pets that are with me. I then took the necklace out of the box and this is what I saw.
Norman wasn’t left off, he is a angel now and watching down from above. Tears of joy began to flow and I kicked myself for doubting my friend, thinking she wanted me to move on when in fact she knew he would always be with me. When I wear the necklace Norman will go behind the gang and his angle wings will show through the heart opening. You can’t see it very well but the necklace chain is made of hearts. Never seen anything like it. That chain was put through the strength test as Glory reached up with her long nails on her front paw and grabbed the chain and pulled down on it and it didn’t break. It passed the Glory test!
I wore one the first week I got it then I switched it out and wore the other one. I have gotten so many compliments on the necklaces. These are one of a kind. You want a special gift for yourself or someone you love then stop on over to That Girls Stuff and see what Nichole can do for you.
Now onto Sepia Saturday with Ruckus The Eskie.
That’s one big bowl little buddy, one day you will grow into it.
One day I will see a real live grouse.
Ten Commandments for Pet Ownership
- My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation form you will be painful.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me; it is crucial for my well-being.
- Don’t be angry with me for long, and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment. I have only you.
- Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand you words, I understand you voice.
- Be aware that however you treat me, I’ll never forget it.
- Before you hit me, remember that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones in you hand, but I choose not to bite you.
- Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself whether something might be bothering me. Perhaps I am not getting the right food, I’ve been out in the sun too long, or my heart may be getting old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old. You too will grow old.
- Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, “I can’t bare to watch it,” or, “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember, I LOVE YOU.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…