Our pals Bentley and Pierre over at Barking from the Bayou challenged us to show you 8 photos of #Happiness. They had some really happy photo’s on their site so if you didn’t see them click on their name and go see them. They will leave a smile on your face all day. Also we would like to thank Ariel’s Little Corner of the Internet for coming up with this fun idea of sharing a bit of happiness. We could all use a bit of happiness in our daily lives.
Hope you enjoyed our 8 Photos of Happiness. Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that tagged you.
- A shout-out to the originator of the fun Ariel’s Little Corner of the Internet .
- Post 8 photos that make you happy.
- Brief description of each picture, or let the picture talk for itself.
- Tag up to 10 more people. Ok I’m a rebel again and please if you would like to do this challenge and haven’t been nominated to do it yet go ahead and do the challenge and tell them I sent you!
Wordless Wednesday is a community linkup of bloggers. Visit our host, BlogPaws, and you can use the icons below the post to hop from site to site. It is a great way to discover new blogs…..or even just a convenient way to find all of your favorites in one place. When you visit each site, be sure to leave a comment and let them know you found them through Wordless Wednesday.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…