The SS gang got another Liebster award and we couldn’t be more thrilled. A big THANKS goes out to our pals over at Earl’s World for passing on this award to us.
We are proudly displaying this award along with the others on our awards page.
The rules that come with this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Give readers 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions from the blog of the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 5 – 11 bloggers for this award (those with fewer than 200 followers is recommended).
5. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees.
6. List three rules in the post, along with said nominees and the questions you wish them to answer.
7. Last but not least, notify your nominees.
8. And of course, have fun!
Here are Earl’s 11 questions for me:
1. What is your dog’s favourite pastime? Of course hunting, they all love to hunt.
2. Apart from dogs and blogging, what is your favourite thing to do? Eat.
3. What genre of music do you prefer? Hip Hop Pop (is that a type?)
4. What food do you feed your dog? Purina Pro Plan Sport
5. Do you actively use social media? Well of course, you can find me on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, Instagram.
6. What is your pet peeve in life? Snotty people who think they are better than you!
7. Do you prefer nights out or home snuggling with your dog? Home snuggling with my dog.
8. Do you run with your dog? Nope I’m a pansy and running hurts my knees.
9. Is your dog an exercise lover, or a sleepy kind? Nellie and Glory are sleepy kind, Gambler is a exercise lover.
10. What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast? Omelets
11. Have you ever attended a dog show? Oh yes and was right in the middle of the ring showing my dogs.
Now 11 random facts about me:
1. I quit work as a Veterinary Techician for 5 years but had many odd jobs like, hired hand on a cash crop farm, taxidermy assistant, meat wrapper at my uncles butcher shop, driver for niece and nephew when needed a lift.
2. I used to live in my shed with four walls, concrete floor and one big open room for 1 1/2 years while we decided on a house to build.
3. I used to get into all kinds of accidents with my first Toyota Tercel, every piece was replaced on it.
4. I used to get many speeding tickets and would have to go to court to get points lowered so I didn’t loose my license.
5. I can now talk my way out of a speeding ticket (and hopefully will continue to do so). One time I was just wearing a bikini top and shorts and got out of a ticket, another time I had my fat cow chessie on my lap while driving and I blamed her fatness on my leg pressing on the gas pedal and I got out of one.
6. I love bloody mary’s with a garden in it.
7. I used to drink but now I rather eat my calories since I have to count or I would end up like a fat cow like my dog was.
8. I raised a litter of raccoon’s from day one in my house.
9. I used to raise pheasants in my basement of my parents house.
10. I love to sleep with the TV on.
11. I am addicted to Days Of Our Lives soap opera.
Now here’s where I’m the rule breaker again. This is all I do for accepting the award. If anyone would love to have this award from me go ahead and grab it and display it proudly on your blog. You all deserve it!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…