I am once again blessed with the Liebster Award. This time a couple of Groovy Goldendoodles blessed me with it. If you don’t know the Groovy Goldendoodles you are missing out on the adventures of Harley and new puppy Jax. Harley wasn’t too sure about his new little brother Jax when he first arrived but I think he is warming up to him now and is glad to be a part of a two dog household again. Follow along with them and watch Jax grow into a adult.
Here are The Rules:
- Should you accept this award, acknowledge by leaving a comment on the blog where you were nominated.
- Copy and paste the Liebster logo onto your own blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Answer the 11 questions put to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate and link to 3 to 11 other blogs you enjoy. – Sorry I’m a rule breaker and by pass this rule as well as the next two.
- List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on your blog.
- Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my questions and answers:
1. Do you have medical pet insurance? I do not have medical insurance, since I am a Veterinary Technician I do get a discount at work for any services. I am very lucky that my pets haven’t needed much beyond routine care.
2. Do your dogs sleep in the bed with you? You betcha ya, all three of them and when Norman was alive he was in there too along with MK. Once Norman passed MK doesn’t sleep with us anymore.
3. What do you have planned in the near future for your blog? It’s not really in the near future but one day I want to go self hosted.
4. If you could share only one piece of wisdom with novice dog owners, what would it be? Do your research on breeds and know which one will fit into your life style and research their health problems and research breeders to make sure they have done the proper health clearances.
5. What was the hardest thing to teach your dog? Hardest thing would of been when teaching Glory that she needs to come back across the pond in a straight line and not run the shore all the way around.
6. What have you learned from your dog? I have learned that they are always happy when you are with them and they will love you no matter what.
7. What is something people would be surprised to know about you? I hate maggots!
8. What do you find most rewarding about blogging? Having people read my blog and say they have learned something from my blog, then I have known I have made a difference.
9. What do you find most frustrating about blogging? The lack of time to be able to visit more blogs and comment.
10. When did you do something that took real courage? Back in December of 2014 when I had to call the puppy buyers and tell them Glory wasn’t pregnant, that there would be no puppy for them at that time.
11. Why did you start blogging? To share the pregnancy, birth, puppies of Nellie and have people be able to watch them grow.
Thank you Cathy, Harley and Jax for bestowing on me this great award.
A little MK for you today
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…