A couple weeks ago I told you we were nominated for the Liebster Award. It’s time for the formal thank you and to follow
all most of the rules. First off I would like to send out another thank you to Gilligan and his human from Wags Ahoy for this wonderful dearest award. If you don’t know who Gilligan Ahoy is please stop on over and say hi to this darling little wiener dog with big adventures.
When I googled Liebster award this webpage/blog from Wording Well came up and it actually was cool to read. It’s basically everything you wanted to know about the Liebster award.
What to Do If Nominated:
Should you accept this award, you’ll need to know the rules, which are:
- Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog where you were nominated. Done
- Copy and paste the Liebster logo onto your own blog. Done
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you. Done
- Answer the 11 questions put to you by the person who nominated you. Done read below
- List 11 random facts about yourself. Done read below
- Nominate and link to 3—11 other blogs you enjoy that have less than 3000 followers. Copping out, I’m a rebel and rule breaker
- List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on your blog. Damn lawbreaker I am
- Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog. Anyone who hasn’t gotten this award please help yourself to it, you deserve it!
Questions for Nominees from Gilligan
- What is the most interesting location you have traveled to, and what made it so special? West Sussex, UK my first ever over the pond trip to meet a dear facebook friend for the first time. She is a Chesapeake lover just like me who is into hunting and trialing her dogs so she took me on a hunt and to a trial to see how things were done over the pond. A trip of a lifetime that I will never forget.
- What method have you found works best for reaching more blog followers and engaging your audience? Visiting other bloggers pages weather it is their blog or other social media commenting, liking, tweeting and sharing their stuff.
- How much time per week do you dedicate to your blog? I swear it is 24/7. On my day’s off it is all day long.
- What is your strategy for engaging brands, and how many brands do you regularly work with? I don’t engage brands as I have the free WP account and you aren’t suppose to do that stuff on it. Hopefully one day I will venture out to selfhosted.
- Would you ever consider adding a new dachshund puppy to your family (regardless of your current family makeup)? I would, I do like them a lot, they have such personalities. I just love the ones that come into our clinic.
- What is your number one talent that sets you apart from the rest of the “pack?” My goofy “pack”.
- Would you ever consider appearing in a music video? If so, what genre would it be? Nope, this white girl can’t dance.
- Are you planning to attend the BlogPaws 2015 Conference? Optional follow-up: If so, does the revenue generated from your blog site cover the costs of your attendance? I am not but hope to one day.
- What is the next major goal or new milestone you hope to accomplish with your blog? Go selfhosted.
- What is your ultimate “dream come true?” winning the lottery and sharing my millions with my friends.
- What aspects constitute the “perfect walk” (in terms of location, length of time, activities, etc.)? Hunting with my Chessies.
11 random facts about me:
1. I tear up at so many different things.
2. I live in my yoga pants when not at work and now they want to try and ban them….urgh….hope not!
3. I’ve been logging into my fitness pal for just over 2 years.
4. I don’t have to wash my face in the morning because Gambler licks it all night long.
5. I have to fall asleep with the TV on and would leave it on all night if it didn’t piss the husband off.
6. My most favorite food is seafood.
7. I could eat at Mc Donalds each day and not get sick of it (sometimes I eat there three times a day).
8. I love to wear my Harley Davison clothes and I don’t even have a bike nor does my husband. I just make people think I am cool!
9. I would like to get another cat.
10. I can’t stand my normal hair color of brown and would like to go back to being a blond but don’t want to pay for it.
11. I won’t drink cold drinks outside if it is cold out. I hate being cold!
There you have it the skinny on me!
I have to tell you bloggers are the best friends. A while back I won a doggie cookbook from Oz The Terrier, I had recently won another giveaway (lucky me) which was Winter Warmers which is made by #honestkitchen. I told Oz I never received my cookbook. On Valentines day the gang got a great Valentines gift. They got their Beef And Bone Broth by The Honest Kitchen and then Oz gave me his own copy of the Canine Cookbook. He didn’t have to do that and that meant a lot to me, what a kind sole. Thank you Oz for all the goodies you are the best!
I leave you with my Mardi Gras bloopers. I had fun doing the Mardi Gras photo shoots.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
gfor this great blog hop.