When A Miracle Is Needed……..Reach for Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover.
First I tried out Nature’s Miracle on MK’s litter box.
I keep this small litter box in my bedroom so I clean it often. Usually I use soap and water but this time I thought I might as well use Nature’s Miracle.
It cleaned the bottom of the litter box well and took care of the odor.
Cat boxes can become smelly so why not clean it with a odor remover to help keep the upcoming odors down?
MK vomited up a nice bile/food/hairball on my light carpet. I grabbed the Nature’s Miracle, picked up the chunks, poured some cleaner on the yellow vomit stain, scrubbed it with a cloth and the stain was gone instantly. I didn’t even let it soak. I was really impressed with that. I took pictures showing the before and after and wouldn’t you know it I lost the photos and can’t find them so you just get my testament to it.
Three truths about pets: (1) They’re great for snuggling. (2) They’re always ready for a belly rub. (3) They sure can leave a mess. Nature’s Miracle Stain & Odor Remover takes care of the only not-so-great part of being a pet parent by breaking down organic stains and odors from urine, feces, vomit, and even dirt and grass. And best of all… there’s no need to rinse, leaving more time for belly rubs!
- Suitable for carpet, floors, or any hard surface
- Neutralizes organic odors and removes stains
- Quick drying
- No rinsing necessary
Gman is a intact male and has a nasty habit of marking his territory every now and then on this post. When he does a miracle is needed for sure. Nature’s Miracle works really well to get the odor out of the carpet. If the problem is on going Nature’s Miracle has a formula for urine stains that you can get a chewy.com too.
- Wipe away any excess stain-causing material, and then soak the surface thoroughly with Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover.
- Wait 5 minutes, and then wipe away stain with a cloth. For tough stains, use a stiff, bristle brush.
- If the stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover to work for 1 hour before wiping with a cloth.
- Thoroughly soak the entire area with Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover. For carpets, apply enough to reach the urine penetration in the pad and floor. This may mean lifting the carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Allow the product to air dry. Depending on air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to 2 weeks to dry completely.
- If after 2 weeks there is still an odor, Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover has not reached ALL of the odor-causing material. Pinpoint odor source and repeat cleaning process.
- Keep the product away from children and pets and do not allow pets onto the treated area until it is completely dried.
- Saturate areas of fabric affected by stain and odor with full-strength product, then wash as usual.
Nature’s Miracle is on sale right now at Chewy.com.
Because: Chewy.com has more than 300 brands to choose from and is ready to fetch it and ship it, direct to your doorstep, anytime of the day. Have a question regarding the best food for your pet? Call us 24/7 and our helpful customer service team at Chewy.com is ready to listen.
Chewy.com lives and breathes pets. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Chewy.com’s dedicated staff is committed to providing quality pet products to our customers in a fast and easy way. That’s why we have warehouses located throughout the country – so the products are delivered quickly and efficiently. Bottom line, Chewy.com delivers pet happiness – and there’s nothing really better than that.
Their products are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed (if your not happy call them and they pay for shipping the item back), they have expert pet care and product advice, over 200 of the best pet brands and 24/7 customer care. Another great benefit of Chewy.com is they have autoship for your pet food needs and orders under $49.00 are a flat rate shipping cost of $4.95.
200 SW 1st Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
I was compensated 1 bottle of Natures Miracle for a honest review from Chewy.com.