I have been awarded an award and would like to thank Misty Shores Chesapeakes for nominating this blog for the Blog on Fire Award. She has a great blog about her adventures with her chesapeakes and much more so go on over and take a look.
The rules for the award are to share 8 unusual things about yourself and/or your pet and pass the award along to other bloggers.
1. I really don’t know how to write.
2. I have the worst grammer ever.
3. I am a licensed Veterinary Technician that also has worked in a taxidermy shop.
4. 3 adult chesapeakes sleep with me and one puppy under the bed.
5. I drive 1.5 hours one way to work at my part time job.
6. I love to watch Days Of Our Lives with the pooches.
7. Gambler is the first of my chessies that I have run a AKC Senior test with.
8. I drive a beater car because I spend all my money on my dogs and can’t afford a new car.
Since this is my first acceptance award I am stealing Misty Shores line: For this award I would like to offer it to anyone who would like to have it. You are all so wonderful and are truly on fire!!
I would like to take time now to say a thank you that is long over due to Long life Cats and Dogs they gave me a award a month or two ago and I never followed up on it as I really didn’t know what I was doing with all the extra’s that you can do with blogging so for that I am sorry and want to take time to thank them now.
And as with most awards on the blogosphere, there are some rules that one must follow to accept:
1. Thank the giver who has bestowed on us this award – so, thank you again Misty Shores Chesapeakes
2. Link back to the blog that awarded you, Misty Shores Chesapeakes. Done!
3. Talk about why I blog and why I started blogging (see below).
I started this blog as a way for others to follow my adventures with my Chesapeakes, others to follow along with the breedings, training, hunting and hunt tests of my furry kids. I blog to get my kennel name out there and for others to see that despite their reputation Chesapeakes are wonderful dogs and family members.
4. Post the Award (see above).
5. Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award.
I am new to this blogging accepting and nominating awards to others so the one’s I am about to nominate may already have this award and I’m not sure if you can nominate them again for a award they already have so here goes.
irenes delicious life Not a wordpress blog but a good blog nontheless.
So I am a looser and only follow 8 blogs so can only nominate 8 of ou. Hopefully by next award I will beable to get my list up to 10.
Thanks again for the award and hope you 8 accept your award and enjoy it.